Financial Crime and Fraud Investigations
Safeguard your organisation from financial crime and fraud exposure.
Make Financial Crime and Investigations a #1 priority
Our extensive experience of tackling financial crime and fraud has taught us the importance of acting quickly and getting expert assistance. Achieving a rapid response can be critical to the success of any investigation.
Our team brings together fraud and financial crime experts with a range of backgrounds in criminal investigations, forensic accounting and forensic computing and are skilled at conducting sensitive financial investigations.
Our investigation services include:
- Rapid response fraud investigation
- Investigation into accounting irregularities and financial misstatements
- Corruption and bribery investigations
- Regulatory investigations (including Skilled Person assignments)
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Investigations linked to contentious insolvency matters
- Quantification of loss
- Background checks and desktop reviews
- Specialist advice to the board on next steps
How can Q1 Group consultants help?
We advise businesses on the detection and prevention of financial crime and fraud. This includes anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) and anti-money laundering (AML). We help clients understand the financial crime and fraud risks relevant to their business. We also help them develop best practice procedures and solutions which protect their businesses against the threat of economic crime.
Our services include:
- Development of fraud prevention measurers – including advice on recruitment, codes of conduct and systems and controls
- Review of anti-bribery systems and risks Development of anti-bribery controls
- AML and Counter Terrorist Finance (CTF) advice
- Development of Know Your Customer and Politically Exposed Person procedures
- Pre-transaction due diligence.